I need support with this Management question so I can learn better.
Before beginning work on this assignment, please review the expanded grading rubric for specific instructions relating to content and formatting. As we have learned and discussed this week, managers and leaders must use epidemiological tools to analyze data and make informed, safe decisions. Also, managers must actively work toward improving population health. For your first project, please research and thoroughly discuss the following:
- Compare the population health of the United States to any other country by answering the following questions:
- What do statistics/data tell us about health outcomes in general of each country? What specific diseases are endemic and have been epidemic?
- What inequalities are evident from your research?
- What resources are available to those with low incomes?
- What type of governmental assistance is available and to whom?
- How much of the countries’ GDPs are allocated to health care services?
- What are some documented cases/events showing healthcare leaders playing key roles in population health improvement?
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings, credible Internet sources, and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
3-4 references with citations,
once assignment is done, need to pass the assignment from turnitin plagiarism checker and need turnitin report as well,
check “spelling and grammar” errors, plagiarism free