I don’t understand this Business question and need help to study.
Talent Management and Online Recruitment
Part A (Chapter 9)
1. After reading Chapter 9, read the two articles listed below:
2. Why is it important to establish the meaning of talent and talent management in a particular organizational setting? How does the strategic direction of the organization influence human resource planning activities? What are some potential disadvantages of using a packaged application to help automate the employee goal-setting process? Why is it important to have an adaptable workforce in a global economy?
Part B (Chapter 10)
3. What are the pros and cons of recruitment and selection in an Internet context? Provide examples of your personal experiences with online recruitment and selection. Do you agree or disagree with online assessments during the recruitment and selection process? Why or why not? Be sure to include your personal experiences with online assessments.
“Developing and Implementing an Organizational Ethics Program” Please respond to the following:
- Watch the video titled, “Compliance Based Rules Mentality vs. Values Based Ethical Culture” (also found below). Next, differentiate between a values-based ethics program and a compliance-based ethics program. Recommend either a values-based ethics program or a compliance-based ethics program for your current or a former organization. Provide a rationale for your response. Note: Please do not identify workplaces or leaders by name.
- Review Table 8-4 “Developing and Implementing a Code of Ethics” (Chapter 8). Outline a plan for implementing a training and development program in your current, or former, organization. Determine which training methodology (i.e., live training, online, reading, etc.) you would use to deliver the training. Provide a rationale for your response. Note: Please do not identify workplaces or leaders by name.
Welcome to week #6. This week we will be discussing how technical or business problems are managed.
Explain why the manner in which the technical or business problem is managed is a critical area of inquiry in action-oriented data collection. Provide at least two examples of how technical or business problems are managed.
You are asked to review a new organization’s management team to determine how effective the current work processes have been in achieving the organizational goals. Taking a whole-systems approach, determine what your first steps would be and how you might state the problem(s).