Need help with my Computer Science question – I’m studying for my class.
Term Paper: Comprehensive Customer Analytics
Imagine you are the CIO of a large company (e.g., financial institution, national fast food franchise, mobile phone service provider, large Internet based company, etc.) that is experiencing a few industry changes (e.g., fiscal or regulatory changes, new competition, new market forces, changing technologies, etc.). The executive leadership wants to completely understand your customers to improve revenue growth from existing customers and acquire new customers. The executive leadership believes that understanding your customers demographics, spending patterns, credit scores, financial information, and so on, you can provide better customer service, market your products, create new products, and retain your customers. There are many technologies, solutions, and processes that you can leverage to obtain this information. There are many new technologies that have emerged in recent years, such as cloud computing, Saas, mobile BI and Big Data. The executive leadership has asked you to develop long-term and short-term strategies and implement a set of DSS and BI solutions to meet your goal of achieving a comprehensive view of your customers.
Fictitious assumptions and details may be assumed or created for the completion of this assignment. Applications cases and examples in the textbook and elsewhere may be used to support your discussions and your examples.
Write a 10- to 15-page paper in which you:
- Identify at least three business problems that you would like to solve with your comprehensive view of customer data.
- Identify the business benefits of achieving a comprehensive view of customer data.
- Prepare a:
- long-term strategy to meet your goal of achieving a comprehensive view of customer data.
- short-term strategy to meet your goal of achieving a comprehensive view of customer data.
- Determine at least three technologies total that you will need to implement to achieve the goals of your:Create at least one diagram to highlight your solutions and technology architecture.
- long-term strategy.
- short-term strategy.
- Identify and analyze the key strengths and weakness of the technologies you chose.
- Propose and explain any processes you need to have for this effort.
- Propose the organizational changes or support you will need to have for this effort.
- Explain how you may leverage at least two emerging technologies, such as RFID, Mobility, and Big Data for your effort.
- Determine at least two ethical issues that you would encounter in your effort and how you would address them.
- Use at least five quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different from other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Excel, Visio, MS Project, or one of their equivalents such as Open Project, Dia, and OpenOffice. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the ethical issues in DSS data in organizational settings.
- Analyze and critique emerging trends of management support systems.
- Develop a decision support solution to solve a proposed business problem.
- Write clearly and concisely about Decision Support and Business Intelligence topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.