I’m working on a Law exercise and need support.
Create an annotated outline of 3 to 4 pages on your selected topic in which you:
For the Role of Victim Advocate:
- Identify the certification process to become a victim advocate in the state in which you reside or in a state with which you are familiar.
- Describe the function of a victim advocate in a criminal matter involving an adult victim.
- Contrast the function of a victim advocate in a criminal matter involving an adult victim versus a criminal matter involving a minor victim.
- Explain how the role of a victim advocate differs from the role of a member of the victim services agency associated with the prosecutor’s office (federal U.S. attorney, state attorneys general offices, or local offices for district attorneys).
For the topic of Victims’ Rights Legislation:
- Provide a brief timeline of victims’ rights legislation at the federal and state levels. For the state level, select the state in which you reside or a state with which you are familiar.
- Explain how the passage of federal legislation on victims’ rights impacts state and local communities.
- Describe the impact of Title IX legislation.
- Explain how the federal Violence against Women Act has impacted the prosecution of offenders at the state and federal levels.
Format your outline consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.