I need an explanation for this Computer Science question to help me study.
Legal, Regulations, Investigations, and Compliance midterm exam. It counts as an “Exam” as described in this course’s syllabus. This exam is timed. Once you begin you will have only two hours to complete it. At the two hour mark, this exam will be submitted as complete.
This exam cannot be taken multiple times. There will be no so-called make-up opportunities.
I have confidence that you can succeed on this exam and score an “A.” My observation is that LRIC students have been quite advanced in your analytical skills and commitment to your studies, perhaps the latter being more important. I wish you success, and have a fantastic week.
Research Paper (300 points)
- Read Neculau, A., Habib, S., Kenaraki, M. K. M., Henriksson, A., & Liu, Y. (2009). Alignment Of Business And Is/It Strategy At Telenor Sweden. Journal of Information Systems & Operations Management, 3(1), 13-34 before arriving at the Friday meeting.
- Select a company of your choice and perform a case study similar to the Telenor case study described in the above article.
- You may not have direct access to the company you select, which means you may not be able to conduct interviews, and you may not have access to all the information you would like access to.
- Your case study must follow APA guidelines (see my guide in Week 1)
- Your case study paper must be organized with the following level two headings. Use level one and level three headings as needed).
- Company Background
- Company Business Strategy
- Company IS/IT Strategy
- IS Strategy Triangle (Read Shanardi and find other resources before arriving at the Friday meeting)
- Strategic Alignment Model (Read Henderson and Venkatraman and find other resources before arriving at the Friday meeting)
- Strategic Alignment Maturity Model (Read CIO wiki and find other resources before arriving at the Friday meeting)
- Strategic Grid (Read McFarlan, McKenney, and Pyburn and find other resources before arriving at the Friday meeting)
- Limitations (Cover the limitations of your study and paper)