Guide me and help me understand the treaty of Versailles Synthesis:
1) Did the peace treaty need Wilson warning about “peace forced upon the loser?” please explain so i can understand
2) Did the Treaty of Versailles have permanent peace or one built “upon quicksand?” please explain so i can understand
3) How might the Treaty of Versailles have impacted Germany’s relationship with other countries after the war?
4) How might the Treaty of Versailles have impacted Germany’s perception of itself?
5) In 1939, WW II began, The treaty of Versailles was supposed to create peace between all nations, only 20 years later another war broke out. Why do you think the Treaty of Versailles was unable to prevent another war?