Final Project Framework
I have include the worksheet and the sample worksheet that need to completed.
In order to fulfill all parts of this assignment, you must complete and submit the Week Three Assignment Worksheet. This assignment is meant to help you get your Final Project started by
· Focusing on your topic.
· Determining the direction of your project by writing a thesis statement.
· Choosing the events that you will discuss in your Final Project.
· Locating the sources that you need for your Final Project.
To complete the worksheet, address the following points:
· Pick a topic. Native Americans/American Indians
· Choose four specific events related to your topic.
· Locate two primary sources and two secondary sources.
· Write a thesis.
On the worksheet, you will find links to examples and explanations for all parts of the assignment. If you need more help, you may want to look at a sample completed worksheet to help you get started. For help locating primary sources refer to the HIS206: Primary Sources Research Guide.
Do you have questions? Check out the FAQs on the Assignments Boards page.
In this class, you have three tutoring services available: Paper Review, Live Chat, and Tutor E-mail. Click on the Ashford Writing Center tab in the left-navigation menu to learn more about these tutoring options and how to get help with your writing.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.