Analyze “A Rose For Emily”
–—Using close reading techniques, develop an argumentative thesis for your analysis.
—-three-four-page paper that supports your thesis.not including the annotated bibliography.
—–You are required to reference and use material from one secondary source in this essay.
—– formatted in MLA style, include a Works Cited page and an annotated bibliography.
Specific instructions for the annotated bibliography portion:
At the end of the essay, provide a Writing Process Summation
- Why did you choose this story?
- How did you arrive at your understanding and assertion about the poem?
- What were the points you made in this essay?
- How did you revise this?
- What do you want your reader to see from your essay?
USE THE 2 SOURCES I LISTED BELOW:
- The Norton Introduction to Literature
- William Faulkner, “A Rose for Emily,” p. 298