This is a paper that is focusing on the presentation of case information and intake information. The paper also provides additional information to use in writing the assignment paper clearly.
Presentation of case information and intake information
1. Firstly, presentation of case information and intake information (without revealing the diagnosis) 10% [2-3 pages.]
2. Secondly, select a diagnosis using DSM-5 and justify your reasons for selecting each diagnostic category. 30% [1-2 pages].
3. Thirdly, describe the type of additional information that would be necessary for making a valid diagnosis. This section needs to include a discussion on treatments/interventions to the disorder 10% [1-1.5 page].
4. Fourthly, discuss the historical treatments/interventions to the disorder (5%) then move into a discussion of risk and resilience assessment for both the onset (5%) and the course (5%) of the disorder. For this discussion you may use tables with the inclusion of a paragraph summary. [1.5 pages]
5. techniques, including exception-finding, developing a future without the problem, and building motivation (10%) [1 page].
6. Provide information on contemporary responses and evidence this will serve as the base of your treatment plan based on diagnosis, risk and resilience assessment, and treatment. (20%) [1 page].
7. A critique of the diagnosis. (5%) [½ to 1 page].
8. Provide a minimum of 15 references, 10 of which must be from peer reviewed journals
9. Discuss the implications for special populations
Remember, ensure that the paper is at least three pages exclusive of the cover and the reference pages. Also, ensure that you include all the references you use in finding research for this assignment paper. References should be at least three for the paper. All references, citation, and writing should follow the APA formatting and styling guidelines. Finally, ensure you focus on the assignment topic in detail.
Ensure that you follow the instructions provided keenly. Marking of the assignment is on how you do the task and how you submit the assignment too. In case of any question feel free to ask your instructor for more guidelines before doing the assignment.