Throughout your studies in World Religions, you have been introduced to a variety of religious worldviews that are impacting a society and the marketplace in a variety of ways that can be both positive and negative for a community. The task for your Week #6 Project is to write a Current Affairs Worldview Essay that demonstrates the contemporary application of such a religious worldview that is impacting a society’s marketplace today. Your essay should include the following and must not exceed a time frame of 5 years:
· Seek out and read a Current Affairs article of interest that details a contemporary religious worldview from among those we will study in this class and the impact it is having on a particular marketplace in society today.
· These types of articles can be found in a variety of resources including the Online Library, our Course Guide, journals, newspapers, magazines, documentaries, news organizational reports, websites, and through online searches.
· Pick just one (1) article and write a 2-4 page review and analysis of just that one article. Your review should be much like that of literary review or a movie review encouraging your reader to either read it or ignore it.
· Provide all of the required bibliographical material and citations for locating the resource including title, date of publication, publisher, website, and all retrieval information.
· Summarize the main content of the article and how it is related to the course and the religious worldview that it expresses.
· Provide details as to why you selected the article and what you found of interest as to why you did nor did not like the article.
· Identify what new insights you discovered about this topic.
· What was the author seeking to accomplish through this article?
· How does this article increase your understanding of religious woldviews and their impact upon the marketplace in society today?
· Be sure to use good writing and mechanical techniques and include the use of MLA in-text citations and a Reference Page to identify your resource and avoid plagiarism.