Need help with my Writing question – I’m studying for my class.
Reflection Assignments are designed to encourage you to write reflectively about what you are learning and to explore ideas more deeply. These assignments also provide an opportunity to think about the future you want to create for yourself and how best to apply the knowledge you have gained in a way that will enable you to accomplish your goals.
Introduction: Describe the future you want to create. Before we can create the life we imagine, we must first imagine the life we want to create.
Assignment: Describe in as much detail as possible, the lite you want to create for yourself. Reflect on the following questions
- What matters most to you? What does success look like to you?
- What are the most important things you want to make happen at school, in your life and in your career?
- What are the greatest obstacles preventing you from accomplishing your goals?
- How will you overcome these obstacles in order to accomplish your goals?
- What skills do you need to succeed in school, in your career and in life?
Your reflection should be 1-2 pages and should demonstrate evidence of in-depth reflective thinking. Your viewpoints and interpretations should be insightful and supported by clear examples.