- Outline the story you would like to write regarding the woman in the paintings. You can develop a traditional outline, create a PowerPoint presentation, or come up with some other way to present the information.
Regardless of how you present the information, make sure you:
- Provide some details about the main character—the woman from the paintings—such as her name, her physical qualities and personality traits, where she was born, etc.
- Briefly describe her life in 1909—How old is she? Where does she live? Is she married? What is a typical day like for her?
- List several historical events that actually occurred in the years between 1909 and 1927 that you think might have affected her. For each event, describe how it changed her life.
- Briefly describe her life in 1927—How is her life different now? How has she changed?