I don’t know how to handle this Social Science question and need guidance.
for this assignment you are a job coach and work with a disabled individual that is looking for a job. your response should be 500 words.
In your current job coach position, you are working with individuals who are interested in specific types of positions. Select one position and seek out a new employment prospect in the community. Using the following questions, track your marketing activities with this new employer.
- What is the mission of the business or employment site where a job is available or you hope to develop a job for the individual? How will you market the services of your agency? In other words, what is your promotion plan?
- What are the abilities and preferences of the individual who is seeking a job?
- Have you assessed the workplace culture to assure that it is consistent with the needs and preferences of the job seeker? What did you learn?
- What services will you offer to satisfy the customer’s (employer’s) needs?
- Are there current economic trends that may affect this employment site and the individual’s employment?
- What outcomes do you expect for the individual and for the employer?
- What message are you trying to convey to the employer?
- What resources and tools will you use to convey your message to the employer?
- What resources are available to assist the individual in being successful on the job?
- How will you measure success?