I need an explanation for this Academic question to help me study.
Assignment 1 Select either an elementary or secondary school context and create an 8 slide digital professional development presentation for school staff about high tech and low-tech tools that can be used to enhance math instruction and assessments for students with disabilities. Technology tools should also be useful when teaching Arizona or another state’s standards from the Geometry domain and can include apps, videos, websites, etc. The technology selected should be developmentally appropriate for the school level selected..
The presentation should include the following:
- A detailed description of each technology tool
- An explanation of how each technology tool is useful for teaching to the geometry standards with specific examples
- An explanation of how each technology tool can be used to differentiate instruction and assessments for students with disabilities
- Presenter’s notes, title slide, and reference slide
Support your presentation with 1-2 scholarly resources.
Assignment 2 After implementing the intervention strategies, seek feedback from your mentor teacher about how it went. Continue discussion regarding the strengths and potential improvements of the students.
Use any remaining field experience hours to assist the teacher in providing instruction and support to the class.
After the math lesson or activity, summarize and reflect upon your experiences in 250 words, being sure to:
- Briefly describe the students identified needs and explain how interventions were selected. Rationalize choices in relation to the needs of the students.
- Describe how the students performed on the math activities and reflect upon your experience implementing the intervention strategies. Include possible changes you would make in the future when implementing these strategies.
- Describe how students could utilize one of the intervention strategies at home.
- Explain how you will use your findings in your future professional practice.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.