I’m studying for my English class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Initial Response due by Friday, 11:59pm
Response to TWO Classmates by Sunday, 11:59pm
By now you have read Gladwell, Stone, and your secondary print source. For this week’s class discussion, please answer the following questions about the secondary source you chose to read this week. Responses to questions should be at least 100-150 words each.
- What source did you chose? Who wrote it? Where is it from? Why did you choose it?
- What is the author’s main argument?
- What are at least three examples from the text that prove the argument?
- What new information have you learned from this piece that add to your understanding of the topic, Gladwell, and/or Stone?
- What piece of information in the article interested you the most or what was your AHA moment reading the article? Why?
Remember in your answers to be as specific as possible.
All the best,